Regrets,

~ Saturday 9 January 2010
To the guy whom I stumbled upon on my way out of the sphinx,

standing against a giant block, selling some travel books,

GOD BLESS YOU,

For I have been rude to you,

Having FUN, haggling down the price to my knees,

For your time and courage I have wasted,

And for your hopes I might have shattered.

I am sorry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To the small kids on the streets, selling postcard I didn’t buy,

And to anyone who has helped, I didn’t tip or say thanks to,

May Allah reward your good deeds, and shine a light into your lives,

For a much brighter future, amen!


Yours sincerely,

The selfish and ignorant!

2 comments:

thefourtharif said...

what the hell was that? hahahha

Dr. Chronic~ said...

My trip to egypt! =p