Nearly there....

~ Monday 4 January 2010

I'm tired of this dragging feelings..............
It has been almost a year, but I can't seem to get over it, sad!
I HATE seeing myself this WEAK!


Dear me,
You are not the **** after all.. YOU ARE NOT!
Suck it up and move on dude...

yeah FUCKING MOVE ON!!
______________________________________________________________
II

Congrats to my sis on her engagement day, on the last Dec 26, I was in Egypt that time, but surely gonna be home for her wedding! It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life kan haha.. you'll be in my prayers...

Forget about the past sis, after 9 great years of unwavering relationship, it's definitely not easy. I know the wound's too deep that It'd definitely scar even after it heals.. We've long come to term that He decides everything. YOU JUST DESERVED SOMEONE BETTER and for that congrats again! as you have made the right choice.


Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.....
and my younger sis plak, she brought home her new BF .... chisss!!! yea as long as u're happy! =p


0 comments: