I lose without a fight!!

~ Tuesday 28 April 2009

A simple, decent message from her early this morning was a STORM i couldn't handle...
It's literally taking morphine orally to relief pain... u know how it tastes!!

Araid to be alone is a rather absurd reason! Stupid really!! may b i wasn't convincing enough for her to provide the warmth of a relationship..now i really understand that good friends are not meant to be together!! that's y I always ended up sucking repellent instead of her blood!!

giving me hopes and possibilities was her fine way of rejecting!! *clap* y didn't I understand that simple msg?? y did i keep myself blind?? I knew this gonna happen at the very first instance, the feeling came about...I'd been living with too much of unrealistic hopes and undeserved infatuation!! what a waste of time!!.. She was right... the best man wins!! and i was not the guy after all..

it's alright!!

NO it's not..

I can't accept the fact that I lose without a fight!!!
what a shame~


1 comments:

thefourtharif said...

Someone better will shine your way to eternal happiness!!!