Silence offers you more than you bargained for...

~ Wednesday 17 June 2009

I personally believe that all people need space in between "intimacies" and that plausibly explains why the mars are pulling away acutely sometimes, encaving themselves and opting for a temporary social isolation.. we definitely NEED TIME to recharge ourselves!! thinking of solutions if we have problems, and most importanly giving time for the wounds to HEAL... so that we can start FRESH, all over again!!..

I also have this nature of reclusing myself, being solitary and not gregarious, in occasions where problems consume a lot of my time!!.. It usually revolves around friendships with oddballs!! who do weird things, that u can't simply see the attraction of!! ouhh whatver!!...

I always ended up being so HOSTILE.. I knowwwwwwwww!!.. it's not a good thing.. BUT that's how i adapt.. giving me more personal, private time to think of the solutions and most importantly to compose myself down!!

Don't worry much if it takes too long! as i'll definitely make a come back!! BUT i demand a mutual respect and understanding.. I'm just being firm with my principles!

I believe, silence offers you more than you bargained for"



16.06.09, 17:08




1 comments:

puteri lipur =p said...

can't agree more!